ASMAC wants to give you a Holiday treat!
As you know, ASMAC presents several outstanding Master Classes, Interviews, Luncheons, and programs throughout the year. Many of these events are recorded, and can be purchased as digital download products in our online ASMAC store.
From now thru December 31st, 2016 our gift to you is a 40% discount on our Master Classes:
• Jorge Calandrelli Master Class + Luncheon
• Jack Feierman Master Class
• Bill Holman Master Class
• Ron Jones Master Class
• Johnny Mandel Master Class
• Bob Mintzer Master Class
• Sammy Nestico Master Class
• Conrad Pope Master Class
• William Ross Master Class
• Chris Walden Master Class
• Writing for Woodwind Quintet Master Class
After you have added items to your shopping cart, please enter discount code 2016holiday at checkout. (Cannot be combined with the 20% off discount code that ASMAC members can use on all digital download products in our online store.)
We have several other products that you may be interested in, as well:
• Duane Tatro Interview
• The “other” Ray Charles Interview
• Van Alexander Interview
• Arthur Hamilton Luncheon
• Cheryl Foliart Luncheon
• Dan Foliart Luncheon
• Jimmy Haskell Luncheon Roast
• Sally Stevens Luncheon
• Vince Trombetta Luncheon
• “There’s No Business Like Show Business” Score by Ira Hearshen
• “Continued Obscurity,” “Franz,” and “Precious Promises” Scores by Kim Richmond
• “His Eye is On the Sparrow” Excerpt by Silvester Rivers
ASMAC is a non-profit organization. Your purchases benefit our educational programs, Master Classes, workshops, and other music-related projects.
Thank you for your continued support.