ASMAC promotes the art of Music Arranging, Composition, Orchestration, & Music Preparation.
Building community with members around the world through online and in-person events.
ASMAC events trailer featuring snippets of our online events with Marc Shaiman and so many others!
If this is your first time accessing the new site (April 2023), you will need to reset your password.
- Free access to ASMAC Members-only 200+ video library & other great content.
- Free admission or reduced fee for most ASMAC events.
- Participate in ASMAC Live Ensemble Reading Sessions.
- Listing in ASMAC Online Membership Directory.
- All this and the camaraderie and fellowship of an extraordinary network of talented musicians working in the entertainment industry, jazz, gaming, and concert worlds.
- Did we mention the satisfaction of supporting a nonprofit organization that advocates for arrangers, composers, orchestrators, copyists, & other creative talent in the music business and has been doing so since 1938?
View All Our Subscriptions
Access to full event videos like these and more included with membership
George J. Ferencz dives deep into the waters of the documentary’s iconic score, as detailed in his new book “The Music for Victory at Sea.” Read More »
Composers Lili Haydn & Ben Bromfield share the process of creating the “Wellington” musical within the Netflix series “Ginny & Georgia.“ Read More »
Composer Alex Belcher shares about the process of composing the score for CITADEL. Read More »
ASMAC Master Class with producer, arranger, conductor, and composer Charles Calello. Read More »